As Sacred Acre approaches, there are a few things that we would like our patrons and potential patrons to know.
1. We are limiting capacity and ticket sales.
2. We highly encourage everyone coming to the festival to come vaccinated, and anyone who isn’t to get vaccinated as soon as possible. To that end, the Sleeves Up for Summer campaign will be onsite for those that are interested in information and getting vaccinated at the festival. Those who are not vaccinated will be encouraged to wear a mask.
3. We are planning the festival entirely outdoors. All stages, vending and festival exhibits and activities will be in the open air with enough space for those who choose to social distance to do so. With transmission rate for outside gathering is well under 1% of transmissions, we feel that a vaccinated person outside in the open air is at very low risk.
With the addition of over 40 acres to the festival site, a large and spacious campground and amphitheater, we are confident that we can provide as safe an environment as possible for our patrons, volunteers and staff. We are also part of an incredibly conscientious Sacred Acre community that always does its best to care for one another. Please bring that spirit this year as we navigate our return to fish, love and music.
A more complete list of our mitigation measures to create the safest environment possible are below:
- Limiting ticket sales and overall capacity.
- Checking people in with roving staff to diminish lines.
- Merchandise in an outdoor setting with several POS locations.
- 50% more POS locations for beer sales and food.
- All stages and activities scheduled outside.
- Vaccination education and availability throughout the weekend.